Breast feeding is always recommendable for your baby. It has a wide variety of antibodies which helps the baby to fight back with a lot of illness. Generally, the breast fed babies have a lower risk of certain illness. Formula feeding has some unique benefits of its own. Initially, bottle feeding could be a bit tough thing for new mothers if the baby is habituated of breast feeding. But, everything will be fine with time. In fact your baby will love it.
If your baby is on Blackmores baby formula, you will definitely get some time to be relaxed. Your freedom will come back to you. You can feel guilty for choosing the infant formula and not giving the breast milk but remember bottle feeding strengthens the bond between the mother and the baby.There are wide ranges of infant formulas available in the market. They contain the nutrients that are necessary for the baby to thrive and grow. They also meet nutritional requirements and safety standards. The blackmores baby formula is one of them. Without any hesitation you can choose this.Benefits of Infant Formula:-
- It gives you the convenience to feed your baby anywhere and anytime without any embarrassment. It gives you relief from breast feeding the baby in public which is uncomfortable as well as embarrassing.
- A working mother can get back to her workplace very soon if the baby is a formula feeding baby. For busy lifestyle it is the best.
- The other family members also get a chance to feed the baby if your baby is on formula feeding. They can also have a bonding with the new born in this way.
- The formula feeding baby is less grumpy and can enjoy a sound sleep.
- The breast fed baby needs to be fed frequently as they feel hungry. But the formula feeding baby is less demanding as the baby is getting enough amount of milk.
- If your baby is on infant formula then you do not have to sit long to feed the baby like breast feeding. You can easily have some time to take rest as it is equally important for you like your baby.
- If you are unwell then the other family members can easily give the baby the infant formula and can look after the baby.
- You can eat and drink according to your choice as the baby is feeding on infant formula.
- Formula feeding gives longer intervals between feedings.
For more information, please click here.